[QBS] Wildcard in Groups

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at nokia.com
Mon Sep 3 14:18:28 CEST 2012

On 29/08/2012 15:15, ext Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

>>> this was discussed before on this list.
>>>
>> And the outcome of that discussion was...?
>>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=qbs+project+wildcards
> oh, it wasn't the list, but jira. big difference.

For your convenience, here's the link:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QBS-65

To sum up the discussion outcome: We want to have this feature but its
implementation isn't a no-brainer. On every qbs run the wild cards must
be evaluated and compared with the result of the last evaluation, if
there is one.

BR,

Jörg