[QBS] Illegal instruction 4 when running on OS X 10.7

Jake Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Thu Aug 15 14:14:37 CEST 2013

Hey Ivan,

QBS has a dedicated property specifically for this purpose:

    cpp.minimumOsxVersion: "10.5"

You can either set this in your profile to apply globally, or in each of the products in your project.
It is documented here: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qbs/module-cpp.html#minimumosxversion
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer