[QBS] QBS logo

Jake Thomas Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Thu Feb 14 20:34:14 CET 2013

Hi All,

At least as far as I'm aware, QBS does not yet have a logo. I had an idea for one and I was wondering what you folks might think of it. As QBS is pronounced "cubes", I figured the logo could take that literally and be 8 cubes stacked together to form a larger cube. Then, to represent QBS's multi-platform capabilities, perhaps each of the cube faces could be colored according to a platform (i.e. a light blue for Windows, silver-gray for OS X, yellow for Linux, orange for Android, red for FreeBSD, black for BlackBerry, purple-gray for Solaris, etc.). There's 12 visible faces at the angle shown in my example so that should be plenty space for all the major platforms.

I'm not that great at 3D modeling and but I spent a few minutes doing a basic example. Here's a screenshot showing what I'm talking about. So... let me know what you think!