[QBS] QBS logo

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Fri Feb 15 10:09:07 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 08:34:14PM +0100, Jake Thomas Petroules wrote:
> I'm not that great at 3D modeling and but I spent a few minutes doing a basic
> example. Here's a screenshot showing what I'm talking about. So... let me know
> what you think!

so far i was always thinking of something more chaotic: a red, green and
blue cube "free-falling".
but i kinda like your more "structured" approach. i wouldn't even play
with the colors - the "industrial" look of your design conveys stability
- or something like that. ^^  also, it's easier to print on a t-shirt. :D