[QBS] New item ProductFolder

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:29:11 CEST 2013

Yes, you're right that this problem can appear in small projects, however it can be avoided there. In huge modular project such approach would lead to huge code duplication.

In any case, even for small projects there's another problem under Mac - library installNamePrefix and rpaths - they should differ for 2 copies of libraries, which means that 2 libraries should be linked separately. Unless qbs would change rpaths during installation, not build (which is not possible on linux?)

Иван Комиссаров