[QBS] qbs 1.0.1 released

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Fri Jun 28 10:01:59 CEST 2013

On 06/27/2013 07:37 PM, Иван Комиссаров wrote:
> Nice, but  SubProject should have something like "overrideProperties"
> which means that subproject should use variables from parent project.
> Right now, it seems that only properties that are not present in
> subproject are inherited from parent project.

Yes, because that seems the right thing to do.

> So i have to manually override those properties.

Exactly. I do not think it is generally expected that properties you
explicitly set get overridden just because your project is embedded in
another one that happens to have some property of the same name.
Can you give an example where your proposed feature would make sense
*and* save a considerable amount of code compared to the current solution?