[QBS] qbs 1.0.1 released

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:12:49 CEST 2013

Yes, here's an example. I define common install paths, which are different in libs subproject (i.e. in root project libs are installed to "MyApp.app/Contents/Frameworks" and in libs subproject they are simply installed to "lib/" folder).

Project {

    id: root
    property string app_target: "bla"
    property string install_app_path: qbs.targetOS.contains("osx") ? "" : "bin"
    property string install_library_path: ...

    SubProject {

        filePath: "libs/libs.qbs"

        Properties {
            app_target: root.app_target
            install_binary_path: root.install_binary_path
            install_library_path: root.install_library_path
            install_plugin_path: root.install_plugin_path
            install_data_path: root.install_data_path

Btw, is there a way to refer to a surrounding project without explicitly using it's id (project.app_target doesn't work).

Иван Комиссаров