[QBS] Disable load specific modules

Aleksey Sidorov gorthauer87 at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 13 13:14:59 CET 2013

1. Yes.
2. I found the cause of this problem: in my project i have an qbs subdirectory in project with structure:

foo.qbs
qbs
qbs/test.qbs
qbs/modules
qbs/imports

And for some reason it tries to load test.qbs without any request on my part. Simple example is in attachments.

3. It would be useful to create the equivalent of configure options such as --enable-foo or --with-bar.