[QBS] Run all tests.

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Mon Sep 9 10:36:32 CEST 2013

On 09/09/2013 10:00 AM, Семененко Андрея wrote:
> I need to run all my tests with a "single button". Is it possible?

Currently not out of the box, but yes, it should be.
A possible solution that comes to mind is to let "qbs run" support a
list of products, executing them one after the other. In addition, it
could support wildcards or product types.
The drawback here is that such an approach is not currently supported by
Qt Creator.

> I have found command line command "properties". It shows all properties.
> So you can do "grep" or "sed" yours.
>

> My command was:
>
> "qbs properties | sed -ne 's/^targetName: "\(tst_.*\)"/\1/p' | xargs
> -i{} sh -c 'qbs run -p {} release -- -xml -o {}.xml'"
>

> But after checkout I miss this command.

This command was flawed (see message for commit 9525a821b3), but perhaps
something like "list-products" could be a more useful feature.