[QBS] What is the suggested way to do deeply nested projects?

Thomas Epting thomas.epting.stryker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:05:43 CEST 2014

> We simply don't support dots in target names. I don't think this
> is a serious limitation.

There *are* structured DLL names out there, like
"vendor.component.subcomponent.dll" in several commercial libraries. Even
some of the DLLs created in our company use several dots (but for other
reasons). And maybe there are even more valid use cases. So I think there
should be no such limitation for target names in a build system. Just my 2
cents.

Regards,
Thomas