[QBS] QBS not compiling with our compiled Qt version

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Fri Dec 5 14:38:09 CET 2014

Hi Christian,

We will now build with prefix and install for sure. I just  would like
to clarify this point for users like us which compile on windows using
default configure options and who will fight like us with this issue.
Trust me, we are perhaps not as experts as you, but this was not so
simple for us to understand the final reason this issue.

What .pri file are you talking about?
After analyzing a little (as I already said, without your expertize), it
seems there is an include issue if we do not install.
What is strange and not so good (to my point of view) is that there is
no issue at all to work with qmake on windows without installing and it
does not work with QBS.

Regards