[QBS] Run all tests

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:54:23 CET 2014

Hm, getting properties still can be useful for some kind of external scripting - using qbs from shell, for example. But i'm not sure why such scripting can't be using qbs itself and providing custom target.

Adding all targets to a project looks a bit hacky to me (i don't see other usecases), but it would work for now.

Is it difficult to implement QBS-262?

Иван Комиссаров