[QBS] How to use the generated files which don't exist yet

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:16:32 CEST 2014

> And why do you think that is a problem? If you give your output artifact
the "cpp" tag, it will be considered for building, just like e.g.
moc_*.cpp files are -- those do not appear in any "files" list either.

To be honest, I'm using the WiX module. So, I need to generate the "*.wxs"
file from the some template "*.wsx.in" (a CPP was just an example). :)

So, how I should to add the "wsx" tag for this purpose? Can you please
provide some code of your suggestion?

BR,
Denis

: