[QBS] Again is not started an Rule from the Module

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Fri May 16 11:01:36 CEST 2014

On 05/16/2014 10:35 AM, Denis Shienkov wrote:
> So, what I should to change to solve my problem? I do not understand..

The file in your project does not have any tags, so the rule will not
run. You can either give the file a tag in the product via a group, or
you can add a FileTagger to your module; see
http://qt-project.org/doc/qbs-1.2/filetagger-item.html.
By the way, I would not reuse the "c" file tag (nor "obj", for that
matter); you should make up something else that will not clash with
other modules if you ever decide to use them in the same product.