[QBS] Generating rc file

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Fri May 16 15:03:18 CEST 2014

On 16-May-14 12:59, olivier musse wrote:

> 2) What is the best solution (Module, Product...)  to put this
> transformer and group in a separate file I can use from any project with
> a simple Depends{ name : "generated.qbs"} call  or something equivalent.
> I have tried using another product, but in this case the properties
> (product.version) are not the one of the calling product and it is
> impossible to automatically add the file to the calling product.
> (Export{files:["generatedRC"}} does not work

Sorry, I didn't see your 2nd question. :)
Create a file modules/generateRC/generateRC.qbs in your project root
directory. Wrap your transformer with a Module item like this:

Module {
     Transformer {
          // your code

Then you can use it in your products like this

Product {
     Depends { name: "generateRC" }
}

BR,