[QBS] Generating rc file

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Fri May 16 15:29:54 CEST 2014

Hi Joerg,

Amazing, nice.... many thanks, it works perfectly and I think the module
concept is what I need for many things I have to do.
Just one last question if I can : Does the folder hierarchy
modules/generateRC/generateRC.qbs  can be change.
I have found 2 projects properties which are QbsSearchPath and
moduleSearchPath but moduleSearchPath seems to have been removed and do
not succeed to make QbsSearchPath works.
Today I use .pri files to do that and they are in this hierarchy (from
main project folder)
IMPORT/Qi/tools/generateRC.pri
How can I transpose with qbs  knowing that i can add subfolders if
necessary but need to keep the IMPORT/Qi/tools folder

Regards

Olivier