[QBS] Generating rc file

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Mon May 19 18:26:37 CEST 2014

On 16-May-14 15:29, olivier musse wrote:

> Just one last question if I can : Does the folder hierarchy
> modules/generateRC/generateRC.qbs  can be change.
> I have found 2 projects properties which are QbsSearchPath and
> moduleSearchPath but moduleSearchPath seems to have been removed and do
> not succeed to make QbsSearchPath works.

moduleSearchPaths was deprecated and later removed. qbsSearchPaths is
the property to use now. The folder hierarchy cannot be changed.
However, you can name the generateRC.qbs as you like. The module name is
the folder name below "modules".

> Today I use .pri files to do that and they are in this hierarchy (from
> main project folder)
> IMPORT/Qi/tools/generateRC.pri
> How can I transpose with qbs  knowing that i can add subfolders if
> necessary but need to keep the IMPORT/Qi/tools folder

Sorry, I didn't grasp that. Could you elaborate what you're trying to
achieve?

BR,

Joerg