[QBS] How to setup an custom profile without Qt?

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Mon May 19 18:31:49 CEST 2014

On 17-May-14 20:15, Denis Shienkov wrote:

> 3) There is possible to use some configuration file to setup my profile
> automatically at once?
>
> e.g. like something:
>
> qbs-config "myprofile.cfg"

What would be the content of that configuration file?
Isn't a script enough that has a bunch of qbs-setup-toolchains and
qbs-config calls?
Or do you want to save a profile to an external and later restore it?

> 4) It is possible to use of my custom qbs profile from the QtCreator using QbsProjectManager?

No, at the moment the QbsProjectManager exclusively uses the Kit
infrastructure of Qt Creator. Maybe a way to specify an "external qbs
profile" would be cool.

BR,

Joerg