[QBS] qbs & qt creator

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Thu May 22 16:40:33 CEST 2014

On 22-May-14 16:02, Thomas Epting wrote:

>  > In Qt Creator 3.2 we will include the qbs command-line frontend, so
>  > such workarounds shouldn't be necessary anymore.
>
> Btw ... are there any plans to integrate IncrediBuild + Qbs with
> QtCreator? By now it is very tricky to use this combination from within
> QtCreator.

No concrete plans, but to enable IncrediBuild with qbs one would have to
call xgconsole with the qbs executable. This isn't supported by the
QbsProjectManager plugin (yet).
The binary package (and the git repo) contains the files ibqbs.bat and
ibmsvc.xml that can be used together with IncrediBuild on the commandline.

BR,

Joerg