[QBS] Static build with QBS under Ubuntu (14.04)

Jicquel Dorian dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Tue Oct 21 10:43:23 CEST 2014

Hi,
I've already mailed the mailing list before concerning my problem during
my build with a static build qt.
It seems that now with QBS 1.3.2 and Qt 5.3.2 the linking issue is not
here anymore but i've always an error at runtime related to the "xcb"
platform plugin.
My configure is : -commercial -static -nomake tests -nomake examples
-prefix /usr/local/qt-5.3.2-static -openssl-linked
Maybe i'm missing something or maybe we can avoid the xcb dependency i'm
a little bit stuck with it,i couldn't deliver linux version last time
because of this and i wouldn't want to do it twice.
Regards.
Dorian.