[QBS] Static build with QBS under Ubuntu (14.04)

Jicquel Dorian dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Tue Oct 21 14:55:52 CEST 2014

Thank you very much it works now , but i've one last issue , i'm using
ico files in my menu bar and i suspect the qico imageformat to not be
linked to my application.
I searched for a solution and found Q_IMPORT_PLUGIN macro and QTPLUGIN
+= pluginname but there is no equivalent in qbs and static linking of
libqico.a doesn't work (cpp.staticLibraries:
Qt.core.pluginPath+"/imageformats/libqico.a")
I tried before with an official qt build (5.3.2) and my menu icons are
correctly displayed.
Thank you for your time.
Dorian.