[QBS] libFilePath in custom module

Stéphane Fabry sf at xris.eu
Thu Oct 23 17:07:54 CEST 2014

Hi

I have a custom "Qt module" that is a module compiled and installed in
qt directory just like any other qt module (eg serialport).

When I try to use QBS and put a "Depends { name: "Qt.mymodule" }"
it reach a problem where "libFilePath" is not defined.

I found out that in the "module.qbs" that is generated by QtCreator (in
user appData directory) the libFilePath is not filled for that module.
All other modules of Qt have the path correctly defined, but for mine it
is empty.

I can fill it by hand and it solves the problem but i would like it to
be done automatically.
I build and install the module by the classic 'qmake' 'make' 'make
install' process.

I found this change, but I'm not sure it is linked to the problem or
not:
https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/qbs/commit/938d9159810b5525e09325ce61759b29fa3d51af

If someone has an hint to the solution... Thanks :)

Stéphane