[QBS] Strange incremental build in QtC 3.2 qbs.

Smirnov Vladimir mapron at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 5 12:56:13 CEST 2014

> Sorry, I cannot follow. What does that mean, "instantly rebuilding"?
Please explain
      - what you do
      - what you expect to happen
      - what happens instead.

-I opening my project ion QtC and press build. Project builds. Then i press build again.
-I expect nothing happens and no file rebuilds.
-Instead, some files rebuild again. and again. Instantly.
Previosly I said that that only one file have such behavior. Today i found one more "special file" =)

I run qbs at command line. Then run again on the same project, but it build nothing (as expected). I hope i spent more time on that and being lucky to repeat this with -vv.

I miss '-vv' support in QtC build option :(