[QBS] Strange incremental build in QtC 3.2 qbs.

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at digia.com
Fri Sep 5 10:29:16 CEST 2014

On 09/04/2014 10:50 PM, Smirnov Vladimir wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have now strange bug (maybe not in qbs, not sure), after upgrading
> Creator to 3.2 (just downloaded Win installer).
> When build executed, SOMETIMES qbs instantly starting rebuilding one of
> the files.

Sorry, I cannot follow. What does that mean, "instantly rebuilding"?
Please explain
     - what you do
     - what you expect to happen
     - what happens instead.

> Any idea how to debug it, get more info?

Depending on what the problem is, running qbs from the command line with
the exact same arguments as displayed in the "Equivalent Command Line"
widget of the Qt Creator build settings, plus "-vv" and redirecting the
(massive) output to a file can often help. For instance, it will tell
you why a file was or wasn't rebuilt.