[QBS] Qt Quick Compiler with QBS

olivier musse olivier.musse at sfr.fr
Fri Feb 13 13:15:14 CET 2015

Hi Joerg,

Many thanks for adding this feature request.
Since QtQuickCompiler is a compiler which seems to work by transforming
qml files into cpp files, perhaps it can be handled without any
development in QBS but just by using Rules.
qiquickcompiler.exe is a command line tool so it should be possible but
since when using a pro file, everything is hidden on how it works, we do
not have any idea on how to call it.
Since we are commercial users, we may ask information to the QtCompany
Support team on how call must be made. Do you think it can help?

Regards

Olivier