[QBS] propagate compiler options

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:28:22 CET 2015

This is not direct answer to your question (it is not a propagation), but
at least you'll be able to define options in one place and re-use them in
several places.

As far as I remember from QtCreator's sources, common options are moved
into a separate .js file which is then imported into every product. Define
functions that return desired values and just call them where appropriate.