[QBS] systemIncludePaths not forwarded to moc

at-2500 sokolabla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:33:26 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I am not sure, but I think I found a bug in the Qt modules for QBS: cpp.systemIncludePaths are not added to moc via -I, only cpp.includePaths.
Is that intended behavior, or a bug?

If you depend on another Qt project that defines a Q_INTERFACE, the depending projects moc needs that. Without the include path, moc fails with „Undefined Interface“. Usually, a Qt project would export it’s dependencies via cpp.systemIncludePaths though, to not disturb the depending projects with warning about unused variables etc in its header files.

I also had the case where moc is not run for projects that depend on a product that exports the dependency on Qt. Every project needs its own dependency on qt so that the moc would be called. Is that also intended?

greetings
Jan