[QBS] How to contribute to updating the documentation

William Gallafent william at gallaf.net
Tue Jun 9 15:10:51 CEST 2015

Hi Jake,

(Related to managing multiple architectures when building fat binary
static libraries with QBS, is there a reason that “ar rsc” rather than
“libtool -o” is used to create / update static libraries by QBS when
building for iOS? Problems with managing fat binaries disappear when
using libtool instead of ar!) …

… anyway, I think I'll step back from iOS experimentation for a little
while, pending your new implementation! Do you have an expectation of
when they'll be ready for more mortal QBS users to start to play with
(and on which branch)?

Thanks again for pushing this forward :)

--
Bill Gallafent.