[QBS] qbs 1.5.0 released

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sat May 14 08:41:12 CEST 2016

Am Samstag, 14. Mai 2016, 02:25:43 schrieb Jake Petroules:
> As usual, qbs 1.5.0 is now available on:
>
> 	• Chocolatey
> 	• Homebrew
> 	• MacPorts
> 	• Arch -- an AUR is available (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/qbs/);
> please vote for it to get it accepted into the mainline!
 • Fedora -- an
> official packaging is still in the works, but
> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/jakepetroules/qbs/ is available for
> convenience (unsupported)
> Older versions of qbs exists in Debian (testing, unstable) and Ubuntu
> (universe) beginning with Vivid (15.04).

For completeness, whoever wants to help test qbs or fix issues :) I've updated
our portstree for FreeBSD for qtcreator and qbs.

The ports are available in branches/qt5.6:

https://freebsd.kde.org/area51.php

under 2) use

svn co http://area51.pcbsd.org/branches/qt-5.6 /path/to/area51

instead of trunk.

qbs and qtcreator ports are in QT/devel/qbs and QT/devel/qtcreator.

Qt 5.6 can be installed first using the metaport in devel/qt5. Make sure no Qt5
port/package is installed on your system before compiling.

Ralf

> > On May 11, 2016, at 7:34 AM, Christian Kandeler <Christian.Kandeler at qt.io>
> > wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > we have released qbs 1.5.0 today. It is also available as part of Qt
> > Creator 4.0.0. As usual, source packages and a binary package for Windows
> > are available from https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qbs/1.5.0/.

> > Christian
>

> --
> Jake Petroules - jake.petroules at theqtcompany.com
> Consulting Services Engineer - The Qt Company
> Qbs build system evangelist - qbs.io

Kind regards,

Ralf Nolden