[QBS] qbs beta/rc release to accompany qt-creator beta/rc releases

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:41:02 CET 2016

Hi,

Are there qbs beta releases that would accompany qt-creator beta release?

I wanted to try qt-creator 4.2.0-beta1, but it failed to build with (if
I recall correctly) errors related to qbs.

I then removed the system wide qbs package and built qt-creator with the
bundled qbs and it has built and worked fine.

If this is the case, would it be possible you release version of qbs
that allows to build beta releases of qt-creator? (as separate packages).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski