[QBS] Scanner with custom FileTags not executed

at-2500 sokolabla at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 14:27:20 CEST 2016

Hey,

is it possible that Scanners right now don’t work with custom filetags?

Further explanation of what I mean:

1. Create a Module in your project folder qbs/modules/test/module.qbs
2. Add a FileTagger for *.txt with the filetag „txt“ to the module.qbs
3. Add a Scanner item with inputs: „txt“ and scan: {throw „executed“} to the module.qbs
4. Add the module search path to a project and depend on the module from any product
5. Add a text file to your products files list
6. The Scanner is not executed (It doesn’t throw)
7. Now, add a *.cpp file to your product files and change the inputs of the Scanner item to „cpp“, you will see that this does throw

So, it seems to me that built-in filetags do work… Am I confused, or is this a bug?