[QBS] Support for Qt on Android

salatix at web.de salatix at web.de
Thu Sep 15 15:49:20 CEST 2016

I am building on linux. I also tried setting up the toolchain with qbs-setup-toolchains but it would not detect the android toolchain. So I tried to configure it  in the qbs-config-ui but it didn't help either because I still got the error of the missing armv5 profile (which does not make any sense to me because I am using armv7...).
In Qt Creator the profile looks fine to me and the profile it refers to actually exists in $HOME/.config/QtProject/qbs/ but as I soon as QtC tries to parse the qbs it is looking for an armv5 profile which does not exist. The issue is similiar to one of the bugs Jake referred to https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QBS-881.

Were you able to parse a qbs project with your profile for qt on Android?

Thanks for helping with my problem :)