[Qbs] Global qbsSearchPaths within Qt Creator

Benjamin Balga balga.benjamin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:43:22 CEST 2017

I just tried that, adding the project from an other .qbs file, using Project.references, and it doesn't work either.
It works if I set qbsSearchPaths in the main qbs file (with the Project item), but that's not what I was looking for, the global profile isn't loaded. It's kind of a workaround I guess.

I will create a bug report then.
Thanks,

Best regards,
Benjamin