[Qbs] Need help with setting up a code generator

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Wed Dec 13 11:59:40 CET 2017

Hi Christian, thanks a lot for all your input. The build is very efficient
now. The final solution was a partial "dry run" of the generator tool to
help create the list of artifacts, and the usual full run in the "prepare"
script.

Now that this is working we'll start migrating from qmake to qbs
completely. The QtCreator integration seems to be much more stable now with
the latest release as well.

Best regards,
Ola