[Qbs] Need help with setting up a code generator

Ola Røer Thorsen ola at silentwings.no
Wed Dec 13 16:16:41 CET 2017

Now I've got a new problem related to the code generated library. I've set
up a second version of the library (new templates, basically), where the
code generated is using Qt. So there are a few QObject-based classes etc.

My Rule item that produces the files are setting the fileTags "h" for the
headers and "cpp" for the cpp files being created. Moc is never run on any
of the header files, so there are no additional moc_xxx.cpp files being
created and built. This results in lots of unresolved references in the end
once someone tries to use the library.

How do I make sure moc is run on the autogenerated header files so that the
additional moc code is generated as well?

Thanks,
Ola