[Qbs] Licensing of my own QBS modules

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Tue Nov 21 18:03:58 CET 2017

Hi Pavel,

As the author and copyright holder, you're free to use whatever license you want. MIT is certainly a good choice.

However, depending on the kind of functionality your modules provide, you may even like to upstream them to the Qbs project for inclusion in the official release. Perhaps you could upload the modules and we can take a look and see if it's a fit?

Cheers.