[Qbs] Licensing of my own QBS modules

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 21 19:26:17 CET 2017

21.11.2017 20:03, Jake Petroules пишет:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> As the author and copyright holder, you're free to use whatever license you want. MIT is certainly a good choice.
Ok, this is great!

> However, depending on the kind of functionality your modules provide, you may even like to upstream them to the Qbs project for inclusion in the official release. Perhaps you could upload the modules and we can take a look and see if it's a fit?
Xm, I do not think that you will find in my modules that it is really
valuable :)  These are just small utilities. I did not intend to publish
them, but so were the circumstances.
The modules are attached.

--
Pavel.

P.S.
I work in the Russian-language segment, so all comments are in Russian.
If an incredible thing happens, and you like something, then you are
ready to make explanations in English.