[Qbs] Depends Issue

Dorian Jicquel dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr
Fri Sep 8 10:03:04 CEST 2017

Hi, thank you for your help i'll try that,

I have several other issues while merging to 1.9 with the command line
qbs :

         - ( MacOS) When using qbs setup-toolchains --detect, it says
that 'objcopy' exists neither in '/usr/bin' nor in PATH. I only have the
Command Line Tools installed ( no XCode ).I search for the binary on my
harddrive and it seems to be only present in qt src.

         - ( MacOS/Windows ) When i run qbs setup-qt /path/to/qmake
profileName, there is only one line added in the profiles :
"profiles.profileName.preferences.qbsSearchPaths and build doesn't work(
Please createa Qt profile using the qbs-setup-qt tool ... error ).

I'm using the homebrew package on MacOS and official one on Windows.

Thank you for your time,

Dorian.