[Qbs] Depends Issue

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Sat Sep 9 18:28:11 CEST 2017

> From: Qbs <qbs-bounces+christian.kandeler=qt.io at qt-project.org> on behalf of Dorian Jicquel <dorian.jicquel at mana-sys.fr>
>
> I have several other issues while merging to 1.9 with the command line qbs :

Note that I don't think either of these are due to anything new in 1.9.

>  ( MacOS) When using qbs setup-toolchains --detect, it says
> that 'objcopy' exists neither in '/usr/bin' nor in PATH. I only have the
> Command Line Tools installed ( no XCode ).I search for the binary on my
> harddrive and it seems to be only present in qt src.

You can disregard this; objcopy is not used on Mac. Obviously, we should not emit this warning on that platform; can you please file a bug report?

> - ( MacOS/Windows ) When i run qbs setup-qt /path/to/qmake
> profileName, there is only one line added in the profiles :
> "profiles.profileName.preferences.qbsSearchPaths

That is correct.

> and build doesn't work(Please createa Qt profile using the qbs-setup-qt tool ... error ).

Please give more details here about how you invoked qbs as well as the error message. Are you sure you used the Qt profile?