[Qbs] Generated header files used by multiple products

Christian Gudrian christian.gudrian at aucos.de
Wed Feb 7 11:12:21 CET 2018

Am 07.02.2018 um 10:55 schrieb NIkolai Marchenko:
> You can make a separate product generating those files and depend on
> it in two others

Hello, Nikolai!

Thanks for your reply. I've already tried that. While generation and
compilation succeeds, linking fails again due to missing moc generated
symbols. The errors are comparable to what I get when I let the second
product depend on the first (which is responsible for generation).

Maybe I am missing some Export{} declarations?

Christian Gudrian
AUCOS AG, Matthiashofstraße 47–49, 52064 Aachen, Germany