[Qbs] QBS usage

Tino Pyssysalo tino.pyssysalo at qt.io
Sat Jun 16 05:58:19 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

I’m Tino Pyssysalo, the new product owner of QBS at the Qt Company.

I’d like to conduct a small survey about QBS usage in the community to make investment and feature decisions to the product.

I’d like to know, if you have used or are using QBS as a build system in real projects and all feedback and suggestions would be mostly welcome. This is a great opportunity to affect the future of QBS. Obviously, we are closely following QBS issues in Jira and in this mailing list, so there’s no need to report any known issues, unless you want to emphasize something extremely important to you.

Thanks in advance for everyone for helping me.
--
Best regards,

Tino Pyssysalo
Senior Manager