[Qbs] QBS usage

Ben Lau xbenlau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 03:45:12 CEST 2018

Hello Tino,

I only use Qbs in a pet project. I wish it could support running external
commands / scripts easily. Something similar to the `run` command in npm.

Reference:
https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/run-script

Example Use-cases:
- Deploy the built binary to somewhere
- Start mock server
- Fetch test case from somewhere before running the tests