[Qbs] QBS usage

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 18 12:40:18 CEST 2018

Hi,

I use only QBS (for both workers and for my own projects).
On the previous place of work through QBS I builded billing system (The
project was quite voluminous, though simple in structure).
On the current work with QBS I successfully build the Caffe-framework
(with NVIDIA GPU support).

It would be desirable that new versions of QBS appeared in the form of
SNAP of packages. Now I was already accustomed to collect new versions
of QBS at the assembly stands, but at the beginning of a way it was a
big problem. I think that the need to compile QBS independently for
Linux/Unix systems is one of the limiting factors (albeit not the most
significant) in the transition to QBS.
Also I would like to have a QBS-SNAP package without GUI dependencies.

--
BR, Pavel Karelin