[Qbs] ERROR: Project file 'foo.qbs' has invalid type.

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Tue Oct 9 12:33:11 CEST 2018

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 11:15:13 +0200
Алексей Скородумов <2350266 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got the following error with debian:experimental Docker image and qbs
> 1.11.1 and 1.12.1:
>
> ERROR: Project file 'foo.qbs' has invalid type.

That's what qbs prints if the project file is neither a regular file nor a directory (more precisely: QFileInfo::isFile() as well as QFileInfo::isDir() return false).
Is the above error message exactly like it appeared, i.e. with a relative file path? That would be unexpected as well.
Can you also paste your exact command line?