[Qbs] Future of Qbs

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:41:22 CET 2018

Thiago, Lars: can we please have another blog post asking for people to
voice their opinion on the matter?
it does seem like you are underestimting how much traction qbs has.
People in the comment section are saying they are porting their projects to
qbs left and right.
This is very far from "failed to gain traction"
More like: "finally gaining momentum"