[Qbs] Unexpected behavior of MSVC generator

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:32:58 CET 2019

Anyway, I still don’t see the problem - QBS can emulate the build process for that an IDE normally does, placing the artifacts in the exact places where IDE would place them. At least, that’s how (unfinished) Xcode generator works - it builds the app to a generic folder and then creates symlinks to the artifacts so XCode can find them (symlinks are located in places where Xcode outs binaries during «native» build. Why this approach won’t work for bare metal IDE?