[Qbs] A simple project that copy an executable does not work

Vincent Hui vincenthk007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:15:01 CEST 2019

Hi Richard and Ivan,

I tried a project called qbs-autoproject
<https://github.com/Resurr3ction/qbs-autoproject.git>that can generate qbs
files automatically. I modified the example to try whether multiple
executables can be generated without adding CppApplication by myself, the
result was that multiple executables were generated successfully without
adding CppApplication by myself on Ubuntu 18.04. After qbs-autoproject had
been parsed in Qt Creator,
qbs-autoproject/.autoproject/example.autoproject.qbs was generated. Two
executables "app1d" and "app2d" were generated when the project was built.

You can try the example I modified, the project is attached.

The next thing I want to do is investigating whether qbs-autoproject can be
used in complicated projects.

Thanks,
Vincent