[Qbs] Session at Qt Contributor Summit next month?

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Fri Oct 18 23:43:09 CEST 2019

Hi Kai,

thanks for the heads-up.

> Nov 19-21th 2019 Qt contributors gather in Berlin to discuss the state of
> the project, make plans and sometimes also do decisions 😉 I'm wondering
> whether there's interest also for a Qbs session? So far nobody registered
> one ...

Since Qbs will not become Qt's next build system, I would guess that the
target audience of this summit wouldn't be interested in Qbs at all. Such a
session might make more sense at a world summit and would probably have
promition character like what Jake did. How great was the interest in
2016/2017 - do you know?

My personal motivation to travel in the middle of a week without being paid
is 0.

But I would be interested to know (and that's somewhat off-topic), if there
is any other project under the Qt Project umbrella that is not directly
driven by the Qt Company, but by the community.

Richard