[Qbs] Android deployment

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:20:49 CEST 2019

Hi,
I am trying to deploy a qbs app to my android device.
I get the following message:

Initializing deployment to Android device/simulator

Deploying to QOBALBZ5OBVCJFMB

23:10:18: Exécution des étapes pour le projet Marguerite...

ASSERT: m_ruleNode->children.contains(input)

The following products could not be built for configuration Debug:

Client, MemoVache

Erreur lors de la compilation/déploiement du projet Marguerite (kit :
Android for armeabi-v7a (Clang Qt 5.13.0 for Android ARMv7))

When executing step "Compilation Qbs"

I manage to run the qtcreator qmake examples.

Is there some extra code to add for the android target?

Thanks

Raphael