[Qbs] Android deployment

Christian Kandeler Christian.Kandeler at qt.io
Thu Sep 12 01:01:36 CEST 2019

This is a bug. If you can reproduce it, please create an issue at bugreports.qt.io. Make sure to add an example project that triggers the problem.

From: Qbs <qbs-bounces at qt-project.org> on behalf of Raphael Cotty <raphael.cotty at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 11:20 PM
To: qbs at qt-project.org
Subject: [Qbs] Android deployment

Hi,
I am trying to deploy a qbs app to my android device.
I get the following message:

Initializing deployment to Android device/simulator

Deploying to QOBALBZ5OBVCJFMB

23:10:18: Exécution des étapes pour le projet Marguerite...

ASSERT: m_ruleNode->children.contains(input)

The following products could not be built for configuration Debug:

Client, MemoVache

Erreur lors de la compilation/déploiement du projet Marguerite (kit : Android for armeabi-v7a (Clang Qt 5.13.0 for Android ARMv7))

When executing step "Compilation Qbs"

I manage to run the qtcreator qmake examples.

Is there some extra code to add for the android target?

Thanks

Raphael